Candler Dentist - Candler Dental Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Miller Family Dentistry's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Miller Family Dentistry
1421 Smokey Park Highway
Candler, NC 28715
Fax: 828 667-9313
|Monday:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||7:30 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Thursday:||7:30 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM - 1:00 PM|
Cancellations and Broken Appointments
Due to high patient volume and need for appointment space, we ask that you make every effort to keep your scheduled appointment. It is the patient's responsibility to keep track of individual appointments, although reminder cards and confirmation calls are provided as a courtesy. Upon receipt of your reminder card, please call our office to confirm that you will be keeping your appointment so that we may continue to hold the scheduled time reserved for you.
Our office makes every effort to accommodate your scheduling needs. Broken appointments make it very hard for us to maintain a productive schedule, keep dental costs down, and adequately provide quality service to patients who need our care. Broken or canceled appointments will only be re-scheduled on a "will call" basis when we have random openings in our schedule. Exceptions are limited to emergency situations. Excessive broken appointments and cancellations will no longer be eligible for re-appointment.
- Payment is due upon receipt of services.
Accounts past due over 90 days will incur a 1.25% interest charge per month.
- We ask that all new patients, regardless of insurance benefits, pay for services rendered on their first visit in order to establish an account with our office.
- On the first visit, or in the event of insurance carrier changes, we ask that a current insurance card be provided along with any forms necessary for claims processing.
- We file insurance claims as a courtesy to our patients. Insurance policies are an agreement between you and your insurance company. It is your responsibility to be aware of specific benefits, deductibles, and other information regarding your individual policy.
- In the event that a claim is unpaid by your insurance company, we will re-file the claim one time. If the claim remains unpaid after 60 days, we request that you pay our office for the services rendered and contact your insurance company regarding the unpaid claim. Our office will not be responsible for any unpaid insurance benefits.
Our office accepts a variety of different insurance carriers. Please call our office and our staff will help determine your dental benefit as estimated by your insurance carrier.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital Radiography
- Computerized charting, scheduling and insurance filing
- Adheres to OSHA and HIPAA guidelines
Our office makes every effort to keep up to date with current technology and adheres to strict guidelines regarding infection control to provide the highest quality of treatment available for our patients
As a licensed Dentist in Candler, NC we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventative care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, relieve the stress about seeing a dentist.
We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Our main office is conveniently located in Candler, NC and we invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.