Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Candler Office
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dental care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are priveleged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Denture Partial Post-op
- Extraction Post-op Instructions
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Policies
- Patient Survey
- Periodontal Homecare Instructions
- Post Periodontal Treatment Recommendations
- Post Perio Instructions
- Tooth Decay Info
- Whitening Post-Op
- Name Change
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Directions and Parking
I-40 - Exit 44, then west 2 3/4 mile - office on right next to Blossman Gas Co., red brick building with red and white awning. 1/4 mile east of the intersection of Pisgah Hwy. on Smokey Park Hwy.
Feel free to call our office or email us with any questions.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your dental appointment will ensure that your dentist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.